Purpose of the information, provided pursuant to art. 13 of the d. lgs. N. 196/2003 and s.m.i. and of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and s.m.i., it is to describe the modalities of management of the site with reference to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it, which will be treated according to rules of lawfulness, correctness, pertinence and not excess.
The statement is addressed to those who interact with the web services of Solar Call srl through the Internet from https://www.solarcall.it . Other websites, that users could find and visit through any links, are not covered by this statement.
After the visit of this website, the data regarding identified or identifiable people, can be processed. The legal company responsible for its processing is Solar Call srl, with the registered address in viale Monza 347, 20126 Milano, Italy.
Types of processed data
Information systems and software procedures, enabling the operation of this website, during their normal activity, acquire some personal information (so called “log files”). The file transfer is implied in the use of the Internet communication procedures. This information is not collected to be associated to the identified persons but, by their nature, could allow users identification, through processing and association with data retained by third parties. This data category is comprised of: IP addresses or domain names of computers of the users connected to the website, addresses noting URI of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the dimension of the received file, the digital code indicating the status of the answer from the server (positive, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operation system and computer environment of the user.
The data is only used to compile anonymous statistics regarding the website usage and to check its correct operation. In case of hypothetical information violations, damaging the website, the data could be used to verify responsibilities. In case of a specific request from Legal Authorities, the data may be disclosed to them.
Data supplied by the user voluntarily
The explicit, non compulsory and voluntary sending of the e-mail address to the e-mails contained in this website, results in the subsequent acquiring of the sender’s address, which is necessary to answer their requests, and acquiring of eventual other personal details contained in the message. Relevant summary statements will be progressively published or visualized on the website pages or supplied upon request for particular services.
No personal data of the users are acquired from the website deliberately.
Cookies are not used to transfer personal information. Tracking systems and users identification are not used either.
The use of so called “cookies” is strictly limited to the transmission of the session identifiers (composed of casual numbers generated by the server), which is necessary to allow secure and efficient website browsing and used for statistic purposes in order to collect information about monthly visitors in an aggregate form.
A cookie can be deleted from the browser using your Internet browser preferences.
The data supply is not compulsory
A part from what is specified about the browsing data, the user is free to supply Solar Call srl with their personal details through request modules or through contacts with our offices, when requesting informative material or other communications. If the personal details are not supplied, it can lead to our inability to fulfill requests.
The aims and ways of the data processing
The data is collected, organized, stored, registered and processed in Solar Call srl registered offices, for management, statistics, promotion, informative purposes, supplying of promotional material, market research or other sample researches.
The personal data is processed with the aid of automated means and for the time, necessary to reach the aims, for which they were collected.
In order to prevent the data loss, misuse, incorrect use or unauthorized access, specific security measures are observed.
The processed data can only be communicated to entities, working on our behalf, internal or external responsible persons and the Data Controller, in accordance with the particular law and contract obligations.
In case it should be necessary, the data can be processed by our personnel or by third parties, within the limits of the necessity to fulfill the assigned activity.
Rights of the Data Subjects
Concerning the personal data processing, the Data Subject has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of any personal data relating to them, even if not yet recorded, and be notified thereof in an intelligible form.
- Receive information on:
- the source of their personal details;
- the purpose and ways of processing the data;
- the logic applied, in case the data is processed using electronic devices;
- the identity of the Data Controller, internal or external persons in charge of the processing or designated representatives;
- the recipients or categories of recipients, to whom the personal details may be communicated or who may become acquainted with this information, acting as a responsible or a person in charge;
- the update, rectification or, where relevant, data integration;
- the deletion, anonymisation or blockage of data being processed in violation of the law. This also includes all details not requiring data retention for the purpose for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification indicating that notice of the operations described in the two previous periods, including their contents, has been served, except for the case in which this formality is impossible or entails the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate in terms of the rights protected.
- Object, in all or in part:
- for lawful reasons, to the use of their personal details, even if relevant to the purpose of the
to the use of their personal details, for the purposes of supplying promotional material, commercial communications or for the purposes of market research.
The aforementioned rights can be exercised through a request to the Data Controller without any particular formality, also through a designated representative.
Right of Complaint to the Guarantor
The interested party will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data at the following addresses:
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121
00186 ROMA (Italy)
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
Telephone: (+39) 06.696771